Friday, October 22, 2010

Hoarders In FarmVille

I like FarmVille, it relaxes me.  Plant, harvest, share some animals.

But my God there are hoarders out there.  And they quickly turn to whiners.  Its Halloween-time, so they started giving away candy BEFORE giving a place to store it.  Lo & Behold - people used up all the storage space to hold 200+ pieces of virtual candy.  In the process, possibly losing other virtually stored stuff.

Now they are upset.  I lost this, I lost that.  Now I can't put Candy in the basket.

It is a GAME!  In reality you lost NOTHING.  I can see it being annoying, but you don't go buying new furniture if you don't had the space for it, why collect virtual candy if you had no place to store it.

OK I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. Those aren't hoarders. Hoarders are the ones that have to have every single tree, cow, foal, & water decoration ever released & can;t fit them all into pens.

    ReplyDelete